Have been thinking about this again. We could make so that the indexer does
not necessarily require a linkDB : some people are not particularly
interested in getting the anchors. At the moment you have to have a linkDB.

This would make it a bit simpler (and quicker) to index within a crawl
iteration. Any thoughts on this?

--
*