Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Nutch Wiki" for change
notification.

The "SetupProxyForNutch" page has been changed by LewisJohnMcgibbney:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/SetupProxyForNutch?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  {{{
  sudo vi /etc/tinyproxy.conf
  }}}
- Sample configuration, make sure you set up the Port and Allow (here, I'm
using my localhost)
+ Sample configuration, make sure you set up the Port and Allow (here, I'm
using my localhost). '''N.B.''' Most of these configuration settings are
default and can be easily altered to suit. Both the ''tinyproxy.conf''
configuration file and ''LogLevel Info'' ensure that the most verbose help is
at hand to understand settings and to debug performance.
  {{{
  Port 5555
  Allow 127.0.0.1
- Allow 192.168.1.110/24
- Filter "/etc/tinyproxy/filter"
+ Filter "/etc/filter"
  FilterURLs On
  FilterDefaultDeny No #filters will act as a blacklist

@@ -34, +33 @@

  Timeout 600
  DefaultErrorFile "/usr/share/tinyproxy/default.html"
  StatFile "/usr/share/tinyproxy/stats.html"
- Logfile "/var/log/tinyproxy.log"
+ Logfile "/var/log/tinyproxy/tinyproxy.log"
  LogLevel Info
- PidFile "/var/run/tinyproxy.pid"
+ PidFile "/var/run/tinyproxy/tinyproxy.pid"
  MaxClients 100
  MinSpareServers 5
  MaxSpareServers 20