Hi,

There are some bad issues in 1.3 that are fixed in early 1.4 revisions. Also,
1.4 has some nice improvements and new features. I know some would like to
include more advanced changes in the 1.4 release. But i don't see why we can
already ship a proper 1.4 right now and include difficult changes (of which
some are not yet even in progress or buggy) in a later release.

Nutch is going faster since 1.2 and therefore i think we should release more
often.

I, hereby, propose to open a vote for preparing a 1.4 release, creating a 1.5
version in Jira to which we move open issues and fix the last small changes
and blockers and push it out in the next few weeks.

Thanks,