Hi everyone,

I'm roughly aware who is using Nutchgora on a regular basis, however I'm not
aware who has a working knowledge of the tests, in particular the Gora-based
tests, which Julien opened a ticket for [2] and I opened a series of tickets
for [1].

I'm concerned that the errors we constantly see seem specific to the
database setup assumed by the tests, and are probably best diagnosed by
people familiar with
the area of application and test suite(s). I'm very keen to get them
working, then to continue attempting to get our missing test cases written.
However I could really do with an idea of where to start.

Thanks for any pointers.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1081
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-896
--