OK so the required dependencies can be seen below

- FeedParser <dependency org="net.java.dev.rome" name="rome" rev="1.0.0"
conf="*->master"/>
- URLAutomationFilter - <dependency org="dk.brics" name="automaton"
rev="???"/>
- SWFParser <dependency org="com.google.gwt" name="gwt-incubator"
rev="2.0.1"/>
- HTMLParser   <dependency org="net.sourceforge.nekohtml" name="nekohtml"
rev="1.9.15"/>

There is a real nasty hack which would replace the usual ${nutch.root} with
<include file="../../../ivy/ivy-configurations.xml"/> is possible, however
this is not how I want to progress.

I'm also not sure where to find the dk.brics dependency.

Any thoughts? Jira issue?

Thanks

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Andrzej Bialecki <a...@getopt.org> wrote:

> On 10/11/2011 04:39, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:
>
>> Gets even more strange, both SWFParser and AutomationURLFilter import
>> additonal depenedencies, however they are not included within thier
>> plugin/ivy/ivy.xml files!
>>
>> Am I missing something here?
>>

> Most likely these problems come from the initial porting of a pure ant
> build to an ant+ivy build. We should determine what deps are really needed
> by these plugins, and sanitize the ivy.xml files so that they make sense -
> if the existing files can't be untangled we can ditch them and come up with
> new, clean ones.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Andrzej Bialecki     <><