Hi Chris,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) <
chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Hmm, not sure on the MD5 and SHA -- they seem to validate for me
> and seemed to work at least Sami (and Markus?). Guys, any idea what's
> up with Lewis's verification step here?

I have no idea but I've regenerated all of my gpg stuff and loaded it on to
p.a.o so I'll have another go when rc 2 comes around.

> not sure why the extension was .tar.gz.tar.gz, I'll fix that too.

My this is strange right enough. I'm getting the exact same when running
the staging for the Gora RC! Except I'm getting stuff like
gora-0.2-SNAPSHOT.pom.asc.asc!!!

I'll investigate if it is possible to simply remove/delete/forget about the
generated files with duplicated suffixes.

> Cheers,

Thanks
Lewis