Hi Sebastian,

Looking at the patch on NUTCH-843 (what an issue btw, this has got to
be one of the most fundamentally important core restructuring
exercises Nutch has experienced) I see that the -core option seems to
have been eradicated altogether with the replacement being to run in
local mode without this option, but the command line interface option
forgotten to be removed. I fail to see how it was intended any other
way.
All this functionality previously provided was for developers to have
ready access to plugins, test code and .job file through their
inclusion on the cp... we have this already in local mode therefore
there is no real need for us to maintain the -core option.

Does anyone see it any different from this?

Lewis

--
Lewis