Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Nutch Wiki" for change
notification.

The "NutchAdministrationUserInterface" page has been changed by
LewisJohnMcgibbney:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchAdministrationUserInterface?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

  == Download: ==

- The code base we are working on is Nutch 2.0, which you can checkout
[[https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/nutchgora/|here]]. If you are
unfamiliar with using SVN repositories and SVN, then please see
[[http://nutch.apache.org/version_control.html|here]].
+ The code base we are working on is Nutch 2.0, which you can checkout
[[https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/2.x/|here]]. If you are
unfamiliar with using SVN repositories and SVN, then please see
[[http://nutch.apache.org/version_control.html|here]].
+ Additionally, a now dated but fully functioning Nutch version of the examples
shown in this page can be found (and checked out)
[[https://github.com/101tec/nutch/branches|here]]

  == Old Resources ==