Thanks Chris!

I am planning to graduate with Masters degree in Computer Science from
Virginia Tech University and my advisor is Dr.Fox.

My thesis work mostly relates to building search engine for the 10TB crises
event data that we have collected over last three years. The data is
collected using Internet Archive crawler (Archive-it) and I am indexing
data using LucidWorks Big Data Software. The process also involves finding
more metadata and clustering. All of this work is related to 'Crisis,
Tragedy and Recovery Network Project (CTRnet)' (www.ctrnet.net)

My thesis, library work and Nutch are all closely related. It has been a
great learning experience so far :)