Hi All,
As above, due to the API changes in 0.3, namely the decision to make
PersistentBase [0] implement both Persistent [1] and Avro's SpecificRecord
[2] as oppose to Persistent implementing SPecificRecord directly, we now
get many instances such as

org.apache.gora.persistency.Persistent.getSchema()Lorg/apache/avro/Schema;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.gora.persistency.Persistent.getSchema()Lorg/apache/avro/Schema;
    at org.apache.gora.sql.store.SqlStore.put(SqlStore.java:591)
    at
org.apache.nutch.crawl.TestGenerator.testGenerateDomainLimit(TestGenerator.java:172)

Where Persistent simply can't implement getSchema.

For me, this is not a huge problem, but it is a problem for applications
using the legacy gora-sql-0.1.1-incubating artifact who wish to upgrade to
0.3.

Realistically, I don't know how many people are using this artifact. We do
use it over in Nutch for our Unit testing so we have a problem there.

The solution is to branch the gora trunk code (somewhere) and implement
JOOQ then the SQL module again.

Just thought I would give a heads up on this one.

Thanks
Lewis

[0]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/gora/trunk/gora-core/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/persistency/impl/PersistentBase.java?revision=1405417&view=markup