Hi,

The keys live at http://www.apache.org/dist/nutch/KEYS (
http://nutch.apache.org/dist/KEYS gives a 404)

Aren't the .asc files supposed to be there as well? (
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#basic-facts).

Am getting :
*md5sum -c apache-nutch-2.2-src.zip.md5 *
md5sum: apache-nutch-2.2-src.zip.md5: no properly formatted MD5 checksum
lines found

On the plus side the compilation and tests are fine, everything seems to
get generated as expected. I don't think we need a new RC just for the
signatures but we need to get that fixed in the proper release.

+1 then and a huge thanks to Lewis

Julien

--
*