Hi Lewis

We've done quite a few things in 1.x since the previous release (e.g.
generic deduplication, removing indexer.solr package, etc...)  and the next
2.x release will be after the changes to GORA have been made, tested and
used on the Nutch side so that could be quite a while.

I am neutral as to whether we should do a 1.x release now. There are some
minor issues that we could do in 1.x before the next release like :
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1360
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1676
and probably a few others but they could also be done later.

Let's hear what others think.

Thanks

Julien

--

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble