You are asking the right question at the right place.
The example shown in the tutorial was for Nutch 2.X series. The 1.X
Injector needs an extra param as input which is the location of the crawldb
to inject the urls into. (For first time, it would create a new one on the
location in the command).

Thanks,
Tejas