Hi,

I found it in updatedb. Exactly here:
svn.apache.org/viewvc/nutch/branches/2.x/src/java/org/apache/nutch/crawl/DbUpdateReducer.java?view=markup#l207

What was happening is that I had db.update.additions.allowed=false and it
filters out too the redirects :\ (error after upgrading to 2.3-SNAPSHOT
from 2.0).
In my thoughts, redirects should not be the same as outlinks... :\

Anyway, solved :)

Thanks!

Alfonso