Hey Jiaxin,

My understanding is that the suffix_urlfilter will not come into the
picture unless it is part of the plugin.includes property of the
nutch-configuration. By default only the regex_urlfilter is integrated into
nutch, and we need to set the mime types to skip/not skip in the
regex_urlfilter.txt

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks and regards,
*Majisha Namath Parambath*
*Graduate Student, M.S in Computer Science*
*Viterbi School of Engineering*
*University of Southern California, Los Angeles*