Hi user@ & dev@,This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 1.10.
The release candidate comprises the following components.* A staging
repository [0] containing various Maven artifacts* A branch-1.10 of
the trunk code [1]* The tagged source upon which we are VOTE'ing [2]*
Finally, the release artifacts [3] which I would encourage you to
verify for signatures and test.You should use the following KEYS [4]
file to verify the signatures of all release artifacts.Please VOTE as
follows[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)[ ] +0 I am not bothered
either way[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please
state why)Firstly thank you to everyone that contributed to Nutch
1.10.
Secondly, thank you to everyone that VOTE's. It is highly
appreciated.ThanksLewis(on behalf of Nutch PMC)p.s. Here's my +1 [0]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1004[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/branch-1.10[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/tags/release-1.10[3]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/1.10/[4]