Hi Lewis,

-1 until I verify nutch actually crawls. Right now it finds 0 URLs with no
errors.

2.3.1 is an improvement over 2.3.0 which didnĀ¹t work with Mongo at all.

Cheers,
Sherban

On 9/30/15, 5:35 PM, "Lewis John Mcgibbney" <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>Is anyone else able to test and run the release candidate for 2.3.1?
>It would be great to get a release if we can get the VOTE's and the RC is
>suitable.
>Thanks in advance.
>Best
>Lewis
>
>On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
>lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>> It turns out the formatting for the original email below was terrible.
>> Sorry about that.
>> I've hopefully corrected formatting now. Please VOTE away!
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
>> lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi user@ & dev@,
>>>
>>> This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 2.3.1 RC#1.
>>>
>>> We addressed 32 issues in all which can been see at the release report
>>> http://s.apache.org/nutch_2.3.1
>>>
>>> The release candidate comprises the following components.
>>>
>>> * A staging repository [0] containing various Maven artifacts
>>> * A branch-2.3.1 of the 2.x code [1]
>>> * The tagged source upon which we are VOTE'ing [2]
>>> * Finally, the release artifacts [3] which i would encourage you to
>>> verify for signatures and test.
>>>
>>> You should use the following KEYS [4] file to verify the signatures of
>>> all release artifacts.
>>>
>>> Please VOTE as follows
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)
>>> [ ] +/-0 I am not bothered either way
>>> [ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)
>>>
>>> Firstly thank you to everyone that contributed to Nutch. Secondly,
>>>thank
>>> you to everyone that VOTE's. It is appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Lewis
>>> (on behalf of Nutch PMC)
>>>
>>> p.s. Here's my +1
>>>
>>> [0]
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1005
>>> [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/branch-2.3.1
>>> [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/tags/release-2.3.1
>>> [3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/2.3.1
>>> [4] http://www.apache.org/dist/nutch/KEYS
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Lewis*
>>>

>> --
>> *Lewis*
>>

>--
>*Lewis*

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.