Hi dev@,

I have been trying to create a webgraph from my crawl data using the
documentation here [0]. The command format in the documentation is as
follows :

>> bin/nutch webgraph (-segment <segment> | -segmentDir <segmentDir> |
-webgraphdb <webgraphdb>) [-filter -normalize] | -help

Upon usage of a command in the above mentioned pattern(-webgraph arg being
optional) I got the help message displayed in my shell.

I believe that the command should be of the format:

 >> bin/nutch webgraph (-segment <segment> | -segmentDir <segmentDir> )
-webgraphdb <webgraphdb> [-filter -normalize] | -help

The above format worked for me.

In conclusion -webgraph arg should be mandatory instead of optional. Please
feel free to correct me if I am wrong and missing something. Pardon me if I
am missing anything silly. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Omkar.

[0] https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/bin/nutch%20webgraph