Hi All,

Both Maven and Gradle are great build systems. Gradle is flexible and has a
better performance than Maven. However, it adds some complexity to the
project and requires to get familiar with its plugins. Maven could result
in a painless transition than Gradle as a build system. Gradle-Kotlin DSL (
https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/kotlin_dsl.html) seems promising
for solving some of the drawbacks of Gradle but I think that it needs time.

We can go with Maven (even Gradle is not a bad choice). Here are some
related issues:

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI