Hi Lewis,

thanks!

I'd put on top of the list

* release 1.20

Since the release of 1.19 more than one year has elapsed.

Otherwise I agree with all points on the road map, even
in this order / priority.

Best,
Sebastian

On 9/26/23 18:37, lewis john mcgibbney wrote:
Hi dev@,

I've been at arms length for a while as $dayjob changed and then
changed again over the last number of years.

With that being said, I wanted to start a thread on $title with the
goal of establishing some "big items" we could put on the roadmap and
maybe even publish...

Here are some of the thing's I've been thinking about (unordered)

* NUTCH-2940 Develop Gradle Core Build for Apache Nutch
* Metrics system integration cf. https://github.com/apache/nutch/pull/712
* Upgrading Javac version > 11
* Trade study to consider integrating (something like) Plugin
Framework for Java (PF4J) into Nutch
* porting Nutch to run on Apache Beam https://beam.apache.org/

Does anyone else have candidates they wish to add?

Thanks for your consideration.

lewismc