From: spudaneco [mailto:spudan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 9:16 PM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: Project Emails

Sent from Samsung tablet.
I think we should use release branches, unless we want to lock downthe repo
against all changes for the duration of the release prep ->release
candidate -> testing -> debating -> voting cycle, which couldtake a non
trivial amount of time.You could carry on business as usual on a temporary
branch, but that feels awkward.