When things are ready and stable, I will disable nutt.org and redirect that to
the Apache Confluence website.  Just let me know when nuttx.org is no longer
needed.  nuttx.com will also be be redirected.  Will that be at
https://nuttx.incubator.apache.org/ like the status page or
https://nuttx.apache.org/ like the email?
I’d just use https://nuttx.apache.org/ that way there no need to change it in
the future, but at some point you may want to consider donating those domain
names to the ASF.

That would be fine... However, my personal email linked to many accounts, services, etc. is gn...@nuttx.org.  That would be a little awkward.  In the future, as you say, perhaps... unless my email would stay stable.

Greg