Justin, can we send the attachment to dev@nuttx.apache.org?
You can but it increases the chance the email will be marked as spam. I believe we can ask Infra to modify that.

How do other projects accept patches?  If there is a more standard way, we should consider that.

I find a lot of good information on the Apache Commons project pages:

   *Submitting A Patch. * Please use JIRA, patches sent to the mailing
   lists are harder to track and use up more bandwidth.
   https://commons.apache.org/patches.html

We don't have have Jira set up, do we?  Should continue to take patches on the Google group until Jira is available.