+1

(sorry, I couldn't help it)

On 12/22/2019 9:13 AM, David Sidrane wrote:
All,

Let's dispense with the ALL ambiguity

We should assume if it does not say  [VOTE] it is not a vote?

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Nutt [mailto:spudan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2019 7:09 AM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple Workflow Proposal

Again, is this a formal vote?  it is not clear to me.  Did someone in
the PPMC call a vote?  There is not [VOTE] in the message title?

Just  point of order which I do not know the answer too.  Brennan is not
yet listed as a PPMC member or a as a committer (but he should be and,
hopefully, will be). Can non-PPMC members calls votes that are binding
on the PPMC? Just to be clear, I think that someone in the PPMC should
call the vote with [VOTE] in the title so that is is clear if we are
castubg a binding vote or not for something are not?  Or are we just
agreeing in principle or not?

Are these binding votes?  We need to clarify what is going on.

I think we should stop the habit of using +1 just to indicate we agree
with something and we need to enforce the use of [VOTE] in the title so
that we know this is a binding vote.