From: Disruptive Solutions [mailto:disruptivesolution...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 11:03 PM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: Single Committer

A platform like this could help? Samsung seems to use it? Does Apache has
something like this “Helix Core” and “Swarm” ??

https://www.perforce.com/products/helix-swarm

Benefit drom these ideas? And you could start with 1 commiter and scale up
later. The way of working will be getting more clear and get to the
“standards” Greg sees??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone