Greg,

Thank you! I also came the same conclusion after reading the SAM3X and SAM4
manuals just now.

My next project needs USB over Ethernet on the SAMA5D27... I was just
trying to get a board that's well supported like the Arduino Due working.
But since UDP is not implemented for it, it looks like it will (might?) be
faster to get the SAMA5D36 working, and then try to get the D27 working.

Ok, I'll try debugging the SAMA5D36-Xplained configuration.

cheers
adam

--
Adam Feuer <a...@starcat.io>