Hi Duo,

Sure - I just do not which above questions you are referring too, there are
67 ? in the post

I guess this one?

> For contributors other than committers, especial it is not their projects,
the repo is not writable to them, and how can they create branches on the
repo?

Contributors |  <    committers < PPMC
Rights------|----------------------------------->

No Write   | Have Write access