I can help with these tests. Did you have a test set or suggestions about
the test?

There are a rather exhaustive tests at apps/testing/smart and apps/testing/smartfs.

I would use the simulator with simulated FLASH to do the test. There is no existing SmartFS simulation test configuration but there are tests sim:nxffs and sim:spiffs for other file systems that could easily be adapted.

The nice thing about using simulated FLASH is that you can run crazy long tests very quickly with no wear on any physical FLASH parts.

Greg