Hi, Miguel,

I have just added the CI scripts and testlist files in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx-testing/pull/3
And asked XiaoXiang help to create Nuttx Nightly build job in
builds.apache.org before. But it's just a freestyle CI job
which call cibuild.sh simply. Once CI script and testlist file verify well.
It would be better if it could be integrated into the
pipeline definition you mentioned. You could help to use the pipeline way
if access granted. Let's work together on it :)

Miguel Ángel Herranz <mig...@midokura.com.invalid> 于2020年1月29日周三 上午12:56写道: