On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 12:58 AM Nathan Hartman
<hartman.nat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:21 AM David Sidrane <david.sidr...@nscdg.com>
> wrote:
>
> > This is what I did:
> >
> > For apps and nuttx git fetch nuttx
> > For apps and nuttx git checkout master
> > For apps and nuttx git reset -hard nuttx/master
> >
> > make distclean
> > ./tools/configure.sh  imxrt1060-evk:nsh
> > make oldconfig
> > make
> >
> > The results are as shown.
> >
> > Why are we changed the build system without testing on braches?
>

> We should be testing build system changes a bit more carefully. In addition
> I think the CI system is supposed to do this as well (nightly?) Has that
> gone "live" yet?

Haitao has scheduled apache Jenkins nightly build several weeks ago,
here is the recent output:
https://builds.apache.org/job/NuttX-Nightly-Build/38/display/redirect
In these weeks, Haitao and I already made many change to improve the
build system and integrate our build system with apache/github
infrastructure.
The parellel build is the last issue which block we enable the nightly
and preheck build, so please either fix yamt's patch or take our
method ASAP:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx-apps/pull/87
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx-apps/pull/83

Here has more backgournd info: