I am not sure what to do about the following nxstyle complaints:

(1) arch/arm/include/stm32/stm32f40xxx_irq.h:361:3: error: Invalid
section for this file type

Should I just remove the section? What to do with the unused
__ASSEMBLY__, __cplusplus, and extern "C" stuff?

(2) arch/arm/include/stm32/irq.h:81:3: warning: #include outside of
'Included Files' section

This error appears once for each #include. The includes are
conditioned upon defines that appear earlier in the file, thus they
can't be moved to the correct section; neither can the defines be
moved below. This error is reported for other irq.h files as well,
such as for stm32h7.

Thanks,
Nathan