> Maciej's tool is much easier to use. Maciej has several other cool NuttX
> tools.

Thank you Greg for a good word. I will work on this configuration browser
more and I am glad to contribute it if the community will find it useful.
Regarding the other tools, I had one more project but I overcomplicated it
and it ended up nowhere. I am still working on it from time to time, but I
can't promise it will ever be production ready.