Hi Brennan,

My vote: +1

Tested on STM32F4Discovery.

Comparing with V9.0:

NuttX 9.0

$ arm-none-eabi-size nuttx
  68624     104    2496   71224   11638 nuttx

NuttShell (NSH) NuttX-9.0.0
nsh> free
             total       used       free    largest
Umem:       192976       7536     185440     125248
nsh>

NuttX 9.1 RC1

$ arm-none-eabi-size nuttx
  69468     104    2476   72048   11970 nuttx

NuttShell (NSH) NuttX-9.1.0
nsh> free
             total       used       free    largest
Umem:       192992       7536     185456     125264
nsh>

Good work guys!

BR,

Alan