Found out that our issues were caused just by bad timings. Default ones
fitted stm32f4 168 MHz, but were not good for stm32f7 216 MHz.

For some reason I wrongly thought that NuttX CAN driver calculate best
Phase_Seg1 and Phase_Seg2 itself, like for example it is done in libuavcan
https://github.com/PX4/libuavcan/blob/52e7ce09907bcec8a0b93e7a15d5fbd121c686dc/libuavcan_drivers/stm32/driver/src/uc_stm32_can.cpp#L195