*From:* Oleg Evseev [mailto:ev.m...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 04, 2020 1:04 PM
*To:* dev@nuttx.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: stm32f7 CONFIG_RAM understanding

Hi David,

As I see they are used to define:

CONFIG_RAM_END (CONFIG_RAM_START+CONFIG_RAM_SIZE)

which in turn is used in heap allocation (up_allocateheap).

By the way I am working with px4 master and custom board stm32f767
(software very close and based on fmu-v5).

And I used

CONFIG_RAM_SIZE=376832
CONFIG_RAM_START=0x20020000

but on reboots start to get random hardfaults (looking on address in log
points to heap allocation functions) and sometimes fails advertising uorb
topics (also heap allocation problem as I see).

While I'm investigating this I notice this difference with RAM size config
and ask this question (of course it may not be related to my issue).