> Where would we document a roadmap?  How/who would prioritize and
> schedule implementation of roadmap items?  How could accomplish any of
> this with only a volunteer organization and no project management with
> any authority?

We can loosely define a release cycle, e.g. 3 months.
At the start of every cycle, we get all bugs and security issues.
Then, depending on the estimated workload, we discuss/vote on new features
to be included in this release cycle.

We can also make it easier by defining the priority of the issues,
depending on the impact on the project.
I would prioritize issues related to the kernel first, then arch support,
then drivers, then external libraries/apps.

Στις Τετ, 12 Αυγ 2020 στις 7:23 μ.μ., ο/η David Sidrane <
david.sidr...@nscdg.com> έγραψε: