*From:* Eduard Niesner [mailto:niesneredu...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Friday, October 16, 2020 10:28 AM
*To:* dev@nuttx.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: nuttx\arch\arm\src\stm32h7\stm32_spi.c uses txresult even
when SPI_DMA is not defined

I attached it as .txt.

*Please note:* I made the code build and the SPI seems to work as expected
- I am communicating with an at45db flash over SPI and mounted smartFS on
it and the communication seems to work. I am not sure if the changes that I
did are enough or if the entire spi_interrupt function should be surrounded
by the #ifdef CONFIG_STM32H7_SPI_DMA condition as well (and also where it
is called from).

It would be good if someone with more experience that understands the
impact of the change could look into it.

PS: If the changes look ok, I will register on github and create the pull
request.  Do I need to get any approvals to create branches or pull
requests on nuttx incubator?

Edi

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 7:28 PM Alan Carvalho de Assis <acas...@gmail.com>