Hi Brennan,

I would gladly join you with checking some of the boards in this table.

For example I have some nostalgic relation with `hymini-stm32v` my first
board :D

Just removed the dust from it and flashed with NuttX 10. It is almost
working :)

(it was hanging on the missing SD card for a minute, what it shouldn't be
doing, but started afterwards and displayed the NuttX logo)

Maybe we could come up with a concept of board maintainers (people
who check few boards of choice before release).

There would be a table in documentation with a list of boards and
maintainers on the side. It would be visible which are the orphans and
maybe people would pick them over time.