David, I've disabled CONFIG_USART6_TXDMA and it gets back to normal.
I didn't see any issue yet with other uarts that have TXDMA, only the one
with a console. Hope it is not an issue with TXDMA itself.

Would you be so kind to test smt32f7 px4 board with enabled TXDMA for
console uart please (you will need this patch to not get a hadrfault
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/pull/2209)?