Hi Matias,

Well, I hope that Buffalo Labs follows the Espressif path and submit
support to our mainline.

I'm CC Pine64 people here, maybe they could be interested to work with us.

It is funny because they selected the name Nutcracker for their
challenge, that was the name of a NuttX Distro that I planning to
develop, but people here didn't like to separate the apps/ from nuttx/
to let NuttX be only the kernel and let to create distros like for
Linux.

Also I don't know if they are aware of your project:

https://hackaday.io/project/175609-opensource-firmware-for-kospet-dk08-smart-watch

BR,

Alan