You can still open the PR in GitHub against the NuttX repo (with the extra
stuff from Peter's repo) , there is a option to select a different repo,
and we can either cherry pick your change for you or walk you through how
to do that.
Feel free to tag me in it @btashton

Thanks for contributing!

--Brennan