Thanks Brennan. So we will have to wait it out it seems.
In the meantime I looked around in the Apache builds list and found a thread
from April
related to issues with GA. This thread included an analysis of which were the
worst offenders
in CI time and we sadly came out on top. You can see a graph here as well:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDS/GitHub+Actions+status

I'm hoping that with CMake we can really improve our build time (that is the
impression
I get locally as well).

Best,
Matias