Hi Alan, I did.
This way I could compile and run my code on Nuttx but I now get "Socketpair
creation error" from my program.
As far as I know socketpair fucnction was includded in Nuttx 10.1 but I can't
see its reference in the  latest Network documentation here:
https://nuttx.apache.org/docs/latest/reference/user/11_network.html
Anyway, I got some progress.