One definite problem is misuse of IO21 on shared DC and CD/DC lines of the
SDCard and the Display; If an SDCard is inserted into the SDCard slot, the
dispaly stops. I can simply remove R167 to isolate the SDCard connector Pin9,
or I can continue my experiments as it is, but in long term a proper solution
should be found for this issue.

I continue the work.

@Gustavo, thank you very much for your help but I already checked the JTAG.