Hi @Alan & @Frank sir,

I was also thinking the same, first check for the drivers I need and then
copy it and the change as per my needs.
Then change  Makefiles, Make.defs, and Kconfigs  files to make the driver
include.
Then make them an app to run on picocom.

Will try to change driver as per need and try to make driver into app to
get it run on picocom.

Thanks for the information.

Thanks & Regards,
Rushikesh Ghatkar