Hi Simon,

I think we don't have LIN upper-half support on NuttX yet, but it
could start with higher level API definition.

I'm CC Mr. Pavel Pisa he is a NuttX contributor and could could be
interested to help on it.

Also we have people from Indian Tata Motors here, probably they
already implemented LIN support on NuttX, but I don't know for sure.

BR,

Alan

On 8/13/21, Simon Filgis <si...@ingenieurbuero-filgis.de> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> has anybody implemented a LIN driver for SAME70 USART? The SAME70 USART
> peripheral is capable of. A SW implementation (sllin.c - Pavel Pisa) would
> also be interesting!
>
> Would you extend sma_lowputc.c and sam_serial.c or would you grep USARTx in
> a separate file?
>
> Have a good Weekend,
>
> Simon

  • Lin Simon Filgis