Hello Nuno,

It is better to post here the cmake files and the compilation execution.

Now looking at your first email, it seems that the function
'at_quick_exit' cannot be found by the linker.

You can look at NuttX code (app and nuttx) and see where this function
is and who is complaining. For a first implementation, maybe the
linked library does not need the library that is causing the issue can
be removed.

It can be:
* function not compiled during make export
* function not found by cmake-generated linker rule
  - the order of the libraries call is important
  - when I did for stm32, I looked at the linker call when building
standard NuttX to make the same on Cmake

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Flavio