>Tried running msconn with /dev/ram0 but it still crashes.
>
>It *seems* to be printf statements in the msconn system app itself!!??

Comment all the printf statements out of msconn and it runs...but it now
crashes during nxtask_exithook().

This SCREAMS of a basic nuttx RTOS/THREAD/SOMETHING config setting missing or
invalid?

I refer to that all the time and it hasn't helped. The thing with documentation
is it is often written by people who already know the system for people who
already know the system.

I am keeping notes of all the bugs, errors, and inconsistencies I find and hope
to submit PRs one fine day - this is a commercial project and getting it
working is priority #1. I have every desire to help the project in the fullness
of time.