Hello

> CONFIG_EXAMPLES_PWM=y

> CONFIG_PWM=y

> CONFIG_SAMV7_PWM0=y
> CONFIG_SAMV7_PWM0_CH2=y

I used your configuration options and there indeed seems to be a problem. I
also wasn´t able to get any PWM output if the driver was configured as a
single channel with CONFIG_PWM_MULTICHAN disabled. The PWM works if CONFIG_
PWM_MULTICHAN is selected and CONFIG_PWM_NCHANNELS is set as 2 or more. So
far I am not sure what causes this, my initial debugging did not reveal any
issues: correct functions are called, correct pin is configured, value is
written to correct registers etc. Or at least it seems to be correct. I will
need to take a further look into this during a weekend.

So far a quick workaround is to enable multiple channel support and set two
or more channels. The additional channel does not need to have an actual
output, if you set the channel number to 0 it will be skipped. I will let
you know when I discover what causes this. The driver is mostly a derivate
from imxRT PWM driver and single PWM worked fine there if I recall
correctly.

Best regards,
Michal Lenc" "