Hi,
Regarding the disclaimer, the idea was to remove the WIP part _only_,
to end up with a standard disclaimer file and not a WIP disclaimer
file. [1]
I believe we are required to make at least one non WIP release to be
eligible for graduation and given all the work on licensing that has
been done, we can drop the WIP part.

1. https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#disclaimers